November 9, 2012


Panoramic shot of the 18th hole

I have been using my new camera the last couple of weeks. The picture above was my first attempt at taking a panoramic shot. I thought it came out pretty good, so I decided to share it.


We are now hitting on the mats at the driving range

We have been able to keep the driving range tee open to this point due to the warmer weather. Now that the weather is getting cooler, we need to switch over to the mats. By switching to hitting off mats now, the driving range tee should be in good shape when we open it up in the spring.


Hole 16
I am continuing to receive a number of compliments on the condition of the golf course. The course is looking and playing great. The weather is looking good for tomorrow, so get out and enjoy a round.

The video below was taken this morning. You never know what you might encounter on the golf course. I hope you enjoy it.




Peterson captured the video below while I was dragging dew off 7 fairway with my one man dew dragging creation.